Thursday, August 2, 2007

A fun List

Four Jobs I Have Had:
*Walmart Jewelry department
*Faith Hills Camp in Donelly Idaho
*Worked as a receptionist for a law firm
*Nanny

Four Films I Can Watch Over and Over:
*Pride and Prejudice
*Sweet Home Alabama
*The Princess Bride
*13 going on 30

Four Places I have lived:
*Pennsylvania
*Michigan
*Idaho
*Wisconsin

Four Favorite TV shows:
*Heroes!!! yea! Totally addicted and can't wait till it returns
*Lost
*Gilmore Girls (used to)
*American Idol

Four Favorite Foods:
*Cheese
*Chocolate
*Little Caesars pizza
*Mexican food

Four Websites I visit Daily:
*Gmail (used to have Yahoo, but switched over to Gmail...I've never looked back! I love the chat!) :)
*Blogger
*BibleGateway.com
*Google Reader

Four Places I Would Love to Be:
*In the mountains, in a cabin with my husband!
*Camping
*Old Navy! :)
*Anywhere my family is

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hmmm...Old NAVY!!! lol...I wish they would have their clearance sale soon ;)

Babywearing