Monday, August 13, 2007

Fun day at the beach

Today I met a few friends at the beach. Yeah, it is pretty nice to live so close to such a nice beach! It was the perfect day to be out; 78 degrees and beautiful! The kiddos and I had such a blast. James rediscovered his love of water. I could not keep him out. He was a little crazy man...no fear! Anna and Ryan had fun playing with their little friends.

I am so blessed to be able to stay home and get to do this kind of stuff with my little ones. Today was a good day full of cherished memories. Thank you God for my little ones and for opportunities such as this. You have blessed me so much!
Anna loves to explore and learn!
Ryan is getting so big and so brave! James is definitely a water baby!
James' little footprints in the sand. Be still my heart!

6 comments:

Our Family said...

It was a GREAT day...we had so much fun :)

Awesome pic of James' footprints too...love it!

Janelle and Ella said...

How fun that you live so close to the beach! A trip to the beach for us only happens once every couple of years and it is certainly a treat.
This pictures are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! I agree with you, we are so blessed to be able to stay home with our children and enjoys all these special times! It looks like you had a blast!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Love the photos of James' feet in the sand. How very precious!

Unknown said...

you live by the beach????? so jealous!!!

You are a blessing! Thank you for always giving me encouragement!

Wendy said...

Sounds like a great day!

Love that footprint picture!

Babywearing