Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas 2007

I have been absent from blogging because we have been enjoying our time off around here. Although, we didn't really take a break from school. We are trying to get in as many days before the baby is born in Feb. Bill has been home from work since December 22nd. I have to say it has been so nice to have him around. :) We have had some fun family times. I have even been able to get out to go shopping a few times without the kids...LOVE Gymboree's Red Balloon sale (got a few outfits for baby girl there). And, we have gotten a lot of little projects done around the house. We cleaned out the basement, cleaned out the office to make room for baby. We moved the kids rooms around. Anna has her own room now and the boys are sharing. James moved into a big boy bed a few days before Christmas. I was a little sad to make that transition, but he has done so good. He loves sleeping across from Ryan. We are really starting to see a bond form between brothers. The boys will sit in their room and play Pirates for a long time. I love it. I love to see my guys forming friendships with each other. Anna is loving her own room and the new desk she got for Christmas. I will have to post pics of their new rooms once we are done decorating them.

We had a busy but very enjoyable Christmas. We spent Christmas eve with Bill's parents and sister, Christmas morning as just our family of 5, and then in the afternoon at Bill's Grandparents. Watching the kids Christmas morning was so much fun. I loved Christmas as a kid, but I love it even more as a mom now.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas.

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so sweet. I can't believe your due date is almost here. Wow.

Babywearing