Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not going to stress about it :)

I have been trying to avoid the Christmas rush. I decided not to over do it this year. However, I am still working on a few things that need to be finished TODAY. I have to run to the store for a few last minute things to put finishing touches on stuff. I have to finish frosting cookies, cleaning my house, laundry, school, wrap gifts, mail stuff, and deliver a few gifts. I also told a friend that I would watch her kids for a few hours so she could finish her shopping! And now 2 out of my 3 kids are crying, and one is saying he has an ear infection. I am sitting here in my robe (because the kiddos got up earlier then normal and I haven't been able to get in the shower), wondering if I am going to get it all done? Oh well, I guess whatever doesn't get done doesn't matter. :) I think it might just be one of those mornings, and I need to focus on taking care of my babies.

Well, I'm off to take care of my little ones...and have a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want to see BELLY pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope your little one's not sick! Did you get most of the things you needed to done! poor thing!

Babywearing