Friday, December 7, 2007

Homemade Christmas gifts

I love making and receiving homemade gifts. I have started working on the gifts that I need to make. There are quite a few, but I feel like I have a good handle on time so far...although I'm sure I will still be rushing last minute to finish something. :)

I found a cool website that has lots of homemade ideas. I thought I'd share, in case there are others out there who like to get crafty on occasion. Go here to Craft Bits.

Remember the sock monkey? I found this pattern I thought it was kinda cute. Maybe I'll make one for James as he is obsessed with monkeys. I bet he would love it! Although I think I would use more boy looking colors for his. :)


Well, I'm off to work on my gifts while the kiddos are in bed.


Happy Friday!



2 comments:

Our Family said...

So cool...I'll have to check that out! Good luck on getting them done...make sure you show us the finished results ;)

The Graham Family said...

That would be a cute fun "gift from the heart" for James. You can do it at craft night tonight....:)

Babywearing