Monday, December 3, 2007

Picture Perfect

When my dad was here over Thanksgiving he tried to get a good shot of our family. I thought if one of them turned out I would use it as our Christmas card. Taking pictures with the kids never goes how I think it should! :) Oh well, maybe when we try it again (with our Christmas outfits) it will turn out better? Ha! Then again, this totally portrays real life in our house...so maybe we should just stick to this one! A few more takes that didn't "take"Picture perfect is such a myth...at least for us! :)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

So cute...your right, that show's your family how you are...love it :) The Lord has blessed you with such a Beautiful family.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Seriously, I just loved those pictures. True family shots, which are perfect in and of themselves. =)

Babywearing